Things you must have when creating your Origami Owl Website
When you have an Origami Owl business, having an Origami Owl website connected to your site and business is a fantastic marketing tool but its not as simple as just throwing some random pretty pages up. When creating Sparkling Lockets, we planned for many hours what would be the best look and what information should be on the site for customers and potential new team members. When choosing to have an Origami Owl website, you must commit to putting new and fresh information on the site on a daily basis. This is the only way your new page will be beneficial for business. If you do not have one, I highly suggest getting one started, but there are definitely some things to think about before hand. Content, look, updated graphics with a professional look. There are also are some must-have items that will help you greatly improve your success rate with your Origami Owl website. Let’s take a look at these 6 items.
Jill’s Top Picks for your Origami Owl Website
* Blog Feed – You need to have a blog feed set up for readers who want to follow your blog and be alerted to new blog posts. There are many different types of services and widgets out there that you can install on our blog for free. The sign-up box should be located on every page of your blog in a prominent area.
* Newsletter Subscription Signup Box – If you publish an email newsletter related to your business make sure you have information about your e-newsletter on your blog with a sign-up box or form located in an area that readers can easily find.
* Site Tracker – Install tracking software on your blog so you can see where your traffic is coming from, what visitors are reading and how long they are staying on your blog. It is important to know this information so that you can use it to your advantage when it comes to advertising and marketing your business & blog.
* Contact Me & Information Page – This page should be used to introduce yourself to your readers on a personal and professional level. You can include information on how readers can contact you should they need additional information or you can make a separate Contact Me page if desired.
* Social Media Integration – Make sure that you are including a method for others to find you and follow you on your social media accounts and that there is a way for your readers to share your images and publications to their sites too. If you are not involved with some sort of social media, you are missing out on a big portion of traffic and possibly sales as well. Consistent posting needs to be done on all the major platforms on a daily basis. This would include Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook. You Tube is another great platform to be found quickly and get content moving.
* Fresh Content – Keep your Origami Owl website fresh and up to date with posts and tips for your readers to enjoy. The more unique and helpful content, the better your results will be with your blog. I would suggesting posting on your website no less that 1-2 times a week.
Do I start and Origami Owl website today?
Having an Origami Owl website is an amazing tool to reaching out to customers and team members. It is also a great way to differentiate yourself from other Origami Owl business owners and give yourself a voice. Start yours today and continue to build it for long last results.