Everyone is just falling in love with Origami Owl Living Lockets. At first glance, it looks like a cute little locket with charms. Everyone compliments me on my locket but fall in love even more when they see how Origami Owl Living Lockets really work.
Origami Owl’s actual locket has a magnet clasp so even after you put your favorite charms inside, you are able to switch them, add to them or take them out completely and start over. You can keep all your lockets the same and collect them or collect the charms and switch them in the same locket whenever you want.
The process is simple when you order your locket.
Step 1: Choose Your Origami Owl Charms
- Charm prices are $5
- You can choose from a wide variety of themed charms, accent stones, birthstones. Whatever your favorites are, you can choose. Anything from hobbies, family, causes, holidays, military and more.
Step 2: Choose an Origami Owl Living Locket
- Locket prices ranges from $20-$38
- You can choose embellished crystals or without
- Locket color choices are gold, rose gold, brushed gold or silver
- Choose sizes. Either medium (nickel size) or large (quarter size)
Step 3: Choose your chain
- Origami Owl Chain prices start at $10
- Available in rose gold, gold and silver
- Sizes are 16, 18-20, 22-24, 30, and 32 inch options. We also have extenders.
- Classic ball chains, rolo chains, flat oval links, faceted ball chain.
Step 4: Add Optional Plates
- Prices begin at $7
- Plates create the perfect backdrop to your personal charms
- Choose from themes like Love, Wish, Dream, Blessed
- Available in small, medium and large
Step 5: Add Optional Dangles
- Prices begin at $6
- Add additional beauty to your Origami Owl Living Locket by adding more bling or character.
Origami Owl Living Lockets are gorgeous and very affordable. They look great on everyone. It is simple to change the look and add different things to match your mood or story. The lockets open very easily and the ideas and designs are endless. Check out our designs page here for tons of ideas and inspiration to create your own Origami Owl Living Locket. To start building your own now go to shopping by, Clicking Here.