How To Choose An Origami Owl Mentor
Choosing the right Origami Owl mentor is probably one of the most important decisions you can make when you are about to start your business. Origami Owl Jewelry can be so much fun to share with people but making sure you have the right support system can be the key factor as to whether you succeed or fail. You may hear about Origami Owl from someone or a relative might be an Origami Owl designer but that doesn’t mean that they are the best fit to help you succeed in your business. You are about to start a business, so choosing an Origami Owl mentor is a major point that needs to have some research done.
Choosing an Origami Owl mentor should involve some research and questions.
1. Are they familiar with Origami Owl Direct Sales?
2. Are they familiar with Origami Owl?
3. Is the mentor a go-getter, a leader?
4. Are they available to train you and help you with any questions they may have?
5. Are they familiar with all aspects of marketing your business such as home parties, events, fundraisers, online, social media, catalog parties?
6. Do they have weekly team webinars?
7. Are you able to see them either in person, via skype or webinar every single week?
8. Do they have new Origami Owl Designer training?
9. Do they have graphics available so that you can focus on booking jewelry parties?
10. Do they have opportunity nights to help you start building your Origami Owl team right out of the gate?
11. Do they have Social Media Bootcamp so that you can start building your business online right away?
….Psst! The Sparkling Hooters have all that. Just sayin. 🙂
How about the personality of your Origami Owl mentor? And the culture of your Origami Owl Team?
You really need to take a close look as to whether you need a local Origami Owl mentor or you are ok with someone not so close to you. Some people need hands on training and some are ok with training online. You need to choose what works best for you. Take some time to get to know the mentor either by phone, online or in person and ask yourself the following questions.
1. Does she have a great personality?
2. Does her personality fit with yours?
3. Is she truthful and honest?
4. Does she do things according to Origami Owl’s standards?
5. Is she knowledgeable and familiar with Origami Owl?
6. Is she inspiring?
7. What has she accomplished?
8. Is the team positive and is the team page somewhere you’ll want to visit daily?
9. Do other team members say this Origami Owl mentor lifts them up?
Your Origami Owl mentor is needs to be your partner, your friend, your coach, your personal cheerleader, your mentor and very involved in your business. Is your potential mentor working her business? Is she doing training? Does she care about the success of her team? Choosing your Origami Owl mentor is a business decision. As I stated before, it could be the single most important decision that you make. Ask questions, research, and find someone that cares as much about your business and you as you do. If you do not choose a mentor, than Origami Owl will choose one for you and this may not necessarily be the right match so I very much suggest that you take some time to choose one on your own. I absolutely love to mentor my team. It fulfills me in every sense of the word. I may not be the perfect mentor for you but I would love to chat with you to see or to point you in the right direction to find one that fits you and your business.
The next question should be about the Origami Owl Career Plan
Once you find an Origami Owl mentor that you believe is the perfect it, it is time to find out how much money you can make with this type of business. A great mentor will be able to explain exactly what you need to do with this business in order to make it a serious business decision and getting started right away.
Watch our video for more info on choosing the best Origami Owl Mentor
How to find an Origami Owl Designer? Let’s Chat! I may not be the perfect mentor for you but I would love to chat with you to see or point you in the right direction. Message me on Facebook or email me. My mentor ID is 5322. Let’s help you get started making the right choices for your Origami Owl Career.