Origami Owl™ Customer Service Tips for an A++ Fall Selling Season
Separating yourself and proving amazing Origami Owl Customer Service can be the difference between a one time customer and someone who stays with you and knows you as the locket lady for life. The later will refer all her family and friends to you forever. Not only will you have one customer, you will have that person’s entire network of connections to grow your Origami Owl business. Making your customers feel special and providing just a little extra effort can go a long way.
Top Tips for Amazing Origami Owl™ Customer Service
1. Keep track and check when your orders ship. Once you can see the tracking number, send your customer a little, friendly note or call them to let them know their order has shipped. You can say something simple like “Just wanted to drop by and let you know what your order has shipped and you should get it on ____________. Let me know when you get it so I know everything came in just as it was suppose to.”
2. Hopefully your customers will call you to let you know that they received their orders. If they do, this second call is the perfect time to build your relationships and expand your Origami Owl customer service to be a step above the rest. Keep track of online orders too, give them a call and see how they’re liking everything. If it’s a party order, give them a week or so and check in on them to see how they’re liking everything. They’ll love that you care enough that they actually enjoy their purchase and weren’t just in it for the sale.
3. Every single order whether online or thru a party should receive a handwritten thank you note. I send thank you notes for online orders, return customers and even random acts of appreciation. I also send them a jewelry cleaning cloth as my way of saying thank you. Go through your customer list, write up some “Thank you for being an amazing Origami Owl customer!” and throw in a charm maybe or something. A little note and special gift goes a long way. Everyone wants to feel important.
4. Find out their birthdays and any time one of your customers has a birthday, send them a card, little gift or maybe even a charm.
5. Find out their anniversary dates and any time one of your customers have an anniversary, send them a heart charm or love 🙂
More Origami Owl Customer Service Tips
If you have any of your own customers service suggestions, post them below so other designers can see Putting any of these tips in place can really make a difference in your businessThe more personal your relationship with your customers, the better! People want to know they matter. People want to know you care. Keep them as your VIPs by providing VIP Origami Owl Customer Service